Approx. Rs 35,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Accuracy||Up to 0.065%|
|Stability||Up to 0.025%|
|Supply Voltage||10.8 to 42.4 Vdc at terminals|
|Load Resistance||0 to 1,440 ohms|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 deg C|
|Supply Voltage Effect||0.005% span per volt.|
|Process Connections||1/4- NPT or 1/2- NPT with adapter (meets DIN requirements)|
Part of the SmartLine family of products, the STD700 models are suitable for monitoring, control and data acquisition. These products feature piezoresistive sensor technology combining pressure sensing with on-chip temperature compensation capabilities providing high accuracy, stability and performance over a wide range of application pressures and temperatures. The SmartLine family is also fully tested and compliant with Experion PKS providing the highest level of compatibility assurance and integration capabilities. SmartLine easily meets the most demanding application needs for pressure measurement applications.
Standard LCD Display Features:
- Automatic static pressure & temperature compensation
- Response times as fast as 100ms
- Easy to use and intuitive display capabilities
- Intuitive External Zero, Span and configuration
- On-board diagnostic capabilities
- Integral Dual Seal design for highest safety based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- World class overpressure protection
- Full compliance to SIL 2/3 requirements.
- Modular (may be added or removed in the field)
- Supports HART protocol variant
- 0, 90,180, & 270 degree position adjustments
- Configurable (HART only) and standard (Pa, KPa, MPa, KGcm2, Torr, ATM, inH2O, mH2O, bar, mbar, inH2O, inHG, FTH2O, mmH2O, mm HG, & psi) measurement units.
- Supports Flow engineering units
- 2 Lines 6 digits PV (9.95H x 4.20W mm) 8 Characters
- Square root output indication (√) and Write Protect
- Built-in Basic Device Configuration through Internal or
- External Buttons-Range/Engineering Unit/Loop Test /Loop Calibration/Zero /Span Setting
- SmartLine transmitters all offer digitally accessible diagnostics which aid in providing advanced warning of possible failure events minimizing unplanned shutdowns, providing lower overall operational costs
External Two Button Configuration Option:
- SmartLine communications protocols all meet the most current published standards for Hart
- All ST 700 units are Experion tested to provide the highest level of compatibility assurance
- Suitable for all electrical and environmental requirements,
- SmartLine offers the ability to configure the transmitter and display, for all basic parameters, via two externally accessible buttons when a display option is selected.
- Zero/span capabilities are also optionally available via two external buttons with or without the selection of the display option.
Internal Two Button Configuration Option:
- The Standard display has two buttons that can be used for Basic configuration such as re ranging
- PV Engineering unit setting, Zero/Span settings, Loop testing and calibration functions.
Hand Held Configuration:
- SmartLine transmitters feature two-way communication and configuration capability between the operator and the transmitter
- This is accomplished via Honeywell’s field-rated
- Multiple Communication Configurator (MCT404)
- The MCT404 is capable of field configuring HART Devices and can also be ordered for use in intrinsically safe environments
- All Honeywell transmitters are designed and tested for compliance with the offered communication protocols and are designed to operate with any properly validated hand held configuration device.